Group Admins

Horse Racing

Public Group active 23 hours, 27 minutes ago

A group for all horse racing fans.

Horse Racing Game 'Starters Oreders 5' ???

Horse Racing Game 'Starters Oreders 5' ???

• Hi guys.. Has anyone got or played this Horse Racing Game ‘Starters Orders 5’???

In my opionion.. its the best horse racing game out there!

Anyone know of any other games available on pc?

cheers fellow punters…

Regards

Ben

Have not heard of this one Ben, is it mainly a strategy or arcade game?

I got 2 horse racing games for an old Playstation 2 I picked up but still not got round the playing them yet. There’s too much of the real thing!

I did try a virtual racing game called RaceClubs where you own virtual racehorses and can win prizes. It was ok, the guys at the top of the game make good money but it is very hard game that takes some practice and costs money too so you have to put time in. I lost interest after a short while.

I’m sure you replied to this Ben, but I cant see it anymore, did you remove it?

Yes i did reply darren… dont know where its gone though.. 🙁 will try & find it..

Found it darren.. will copy & paste 🙂

In my opinion.. its the best horse racing game out there darren.. Its so addictive & the gameplay is so much worth the £19.95 price. But do try before you buy! & decide for yourself.. Go to ’Strategic Designs’ & click ’Products’ then Starters Orders 5! there’s a totally free demo to play! Let me know what you think… 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.